Customer Discount Mall
proudly distributes Enviro Bushings®
For AMF Machines For Brunswick Pinsetters
What Are Enviro
Enviro Bushings® are
machined from a non-metallic material that contains a lubricant within its matrix. It will not spin out, drain out, or dry out. They are used to replace bronze, brass, steel, aluminum, and other bearing materials.
Why Use Enviro
- Eliminate lubrication schedules for:
Front Roller Supports, Pinion Gears, Ball Lifts, Starter Pads, Spot Links, Pit Conveyor Assembly, Clapper Box, Y Switches, Idler Gears, Pin Ejectors, Sweep Links, Kickers, Rudder Drives, Dist. Yoke Support, Belt Tensioner, PBLs, Sure Pik, and many more.
- Reduce machine maintenance man-hours.
- Many man-hours are spent replacing and adjusting machine parts and functions, due to problems caused by excessive or insufficient lubrication.
- Reduce machine downtime.
- Adjusting machine functions during league play because of lubrication problems is a condition of the past.
- Improve the work environment.
- Less clean up duty, less accidents with greasy tools and slick surfaces.
- No grease on the carpet when we experience a broken universal joint.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Bowlers finish league play as scheduled.
- Reduce cost and physical effort required to maintain pinspotters.
- Machines remain in alignment with sufficient lubrication and operate as